To grant students access to Courses and their PLTW curriculum, you'll need to roster them prior to, or at the start of, the school year. For more information on how to roster students for the 2017-18 school year, read the Student Roster Instructions and use the Student Roster Template to prepare your file.
Once students are rostered, teachers should take the following steps to create students' usernames and passwords for Courses:
- Click My Sites in the menu bar.
- Select the applicable site and rostered class for which you want to add a student.
- Select the student(s) you would like to add to the course. Select All is an option.
- Select Create Courses Account.
- Teachers will receive a pop-up window with the selected students' usernames and passwords and an option to print. It is important to note that there is no way to retrieve this information again after closing the window. Asterisks next to student usernames indicate that they already have access to Courses, including your course, from a previously uploaded roster.
- Distribute usernames and passwords to students.
Visit the Getting Ready for the New School Year with PLTW FAQ guide for more information about Courses access and password management. << Back to list page
Email this Page